Who can join
Nursing has changed. So have we.
NHS3 began enrolling female RNs, LPNs, and nursing students in 2010. In 2015, eligibility was expanded to include male nurses. More than 45,000 female and male nurses and nursing students currently participate.
We are renewing our goal to recruit 100,000 participants with new support from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
We hope you will join us if you are:
- A female or male nurse (currently working, not working, or retired)
- A female or male nursing student
- Age 18 and over, but born after January 1, 1965
- Living in the United States or Canada
- Willing to complete online questionnaires on a periodic basis
Participants must have or be working toward one of the following certifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Specialized RN, such as Nurse Practitioners (NP), Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), or other RNs holding advanced practice certifications/licensures (e.g., Certified Nurse Midwife)
For more information, visit Questions about eligibility?